Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NOT AGAIN ...

Well .... I had another Ambien induced eating frenzy last night.  I woke up this morning to an empty pint of Baskin Robbins chocolate ice-cream and chocolate stains all over my pillow. "Oh no", I thought as I tried to remember eating the ice-cream.  I vaguely remember scraping the empty pint for more ice-cream but none was to be found.  I immediately threw the evidence away because my husband will give me no end of shit about it.  After that I went to brush my teeth and saw chocolate ice-cream caked all over my face.  Jeez. 

5 comments:

  1. I went through a period of Ambien eating. Or drinking, at least. I would stand in front of the fridge and drink an entire carton of milk. My husband was wondering where all the milk was going because I never have it otherwise -- don't drink coffee, rarely eat cereal! He was buying milk all the time and I was like "I have no idea what you're talking about." Meanwhile, I was wondering why I was gaining weight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy ... I just checked out your blog! Love it! ... p.s. Those Herve Leger dresses look like girdles to me. Anyway, yeah ... it took me 30 lbs to make the connection ... eating in a dream-like state ... Ambien! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me a little of the scene in The Godfather where the movie producer finds a horse's head in his bed. If your husband had noticed anything you could have blamed the Mafia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorilla Bananas ... LMAO! Great analogy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems Ambien causes a person to eat ice cream like a 4 year old.. wonder if that is on the list of side effects???
    Love ya,
    Sister-Friend

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...