Skip to main content

HOUSEWIVES OF NYC


Heather (the Yummy Tummy chick) seriously needs a nose job.  She should come up with a yummy tummy type contraption for that schnozzola of hers. It's almost as big as her head! ... you could paint eyes, a nose and a mouth on that thing and it would be another face on her face.  (The only reason I mention it is that she is uber rich and must have major connections to the top plastic surgeons in NYC.  If I were her I would have fixed that honker years ago!) 

Ramona has lost her mind.  Enough said.

Aviva has more phobias than a petri dish.  She's afraid of EVERYTHING.  She's afraid of flying,she's afraid of elevators, she's afraid of being afraid and she irritates the crap outta me.
  



















Luanne (the Countess) is trying to get knocked up.  HON, YOU'RE FORTY-SEVEN.  You probably only have about 7 eggs left.  Oy.  Also, she's very competitive with new housewife Carol, who just happens to be a REAL Princess and is very well connected.  She was married to Anthony Radziwell who was Jackie Kennedy's nephew and you can't get much higher in society than being related to a Kennedy, which I'm sure makes the Countess GREEN with envy and diarrhea. 










I don't know about you but I'm getting rather bored with the housewives.  I think they may have run their course.  I know I've watched faithfully while all these "ladies" scream and claw their way to the bottom and I am thoroughly ashamed of myself but like I've said in the past, they're always good for the blog.  

Also, I caught the Part 2 of the Housewives of Orange County "sit down" ... proof that some people really are just taking up valuable space.  And yes, I DO watch to feel better about myself.  

OK.  I'm done.

Comments

  1. I did love the Princess trying to outgun the "Countess" at dinner, and then saying in her interview that she's not very mature.
    Loved that part.
    Of course, I love it any time Luann takes one to the ego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been board with those "ladies", however I'm enjoying the Hollywood Exes. Go figure. How are you? Just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm still lurking around.

    Great picture of Viggo! Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Countess ... she will never, EVER be at the level of the Princess and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIVAMOM!!! I've missed you my friend! Thanks for stopping by! I have also been watching The Hollywood Exes and I gotta say I really enjoy them. They're not nearly as snarky and competetive as the Housewives. The Exes are actually a bunch of ladies I feel I could sit down with and hang out with. My favorites so far are Mayte and Nicole. I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL AND NOT SWELTERING IN THAT D.C. HEAT!
    XOXO
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the Countess does have a another child she'll be at least 65 when it graduates from high school. She's got an out of control ego.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed. The ego is ENORMOUS. The only way she is going to be able to procreate is if she has her daughter carry her child for her. That was so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

An Ode to Viggo
Who knows where or when my love for you began it took me by surprise and filled up my whole life
Some laughed and called me mad but I knew that was sad for love cannot be mocked and Viggo, my world rocked
I've seen his every film, his songs, his poems and still I love him more each day and that's how it will stay  for in my dreams he lives
Each step through ether's door we meet forever more and so shall it remain until my life should wane
- Signed Debbie Nunez Mortensen :) (yes, I know I'm weird)






























DANNYLAND ...

Danny has this disgusting habit of brushing his teeth and then rinsing his toothbrush and leaving it ALL WET in the toothbrush thing.  (See photo below.  A roll of toilet paper he sets on the counter like a cup and then sticks his toothbrush in the middle of it) ... what a genius huh?

The point?  Adisgusting, wet toothbrush will collect bacteria and mosquitoes and it's disgusting and filthy.  It drives me crazy.  Does he stop?  NO.  


What you're supposed to do is brush, rinse with HOT water and then DRY THE BRUSH THOROUGHLY ... THEN put it in the toothbrush thing.  IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

And how hard is it to take the yogurt OUT of the plastic bag?


God forbid he break a sweat. 

 Also, he never EVER closes a drawer, a cabinet, or a door ... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Don't you HATE when your husband makes hamburgers ...




*sigh* ... my life.

OSCARS BEST AND WORST ...

Well, for some unknown reason I was unable to get E! Live on the Red Carpet!  I called the cable company, I unplugged the t.v. to reboot it ... NOTHING.  SO, I had to go with Channel 7's coverage which is NOT NEARLY AS IN DEPTH as E!  Needless to say Mama was pissed. 

So, with that in mind ... let's get started!


Alicia Vikander.  Beautiful!  She looks very young and sweet and elegant.  Love the color of this gown .... Grade:  A


Jennifer Lawrence.  BEAUTIFUL!  Love the hair, love the make up, love the the gown.  WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!  Grade:  A++


Brie Larson.  I'm not really feeling this gown.  The color is beautiful but the belt and the bling and the ruffles and the pleats ... there's a lot going on here.  Grade:  C



Nice guy Dave Grohl and wife.  Class Couple!  Love her dress and earrings ... very pretty. Dave .... it's the ACADEMY AWARDS .... a traditional tux would have worked much better and you would have looked SO HANDSOME.  Wife Grade:  A, Dave's Grade:…