Sunday, December 18, 2011

VIGGO FANTASY NO. 39:

So, let's pick up where we left off shall we. Me knocked out in Viggo's living room, dog yapping and I have no memory.

Recap:

Viggo thinking ... "I had the craziest dream ...
about a little dog who ran up to me while I was in my yard and started barking and pulling at my pant leg. Then, all of a sudden, the little dog ran across the street, and there, lying on the pavement, was a lady, knocked out cold. So I took her in and she's been living with me ever since ????"

THE INSANITY CONTINUES ...

2 comments:

  1. Long live the insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people take in the stray dog. Viggo takes in the stray star struck lady. Such a mensch.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...