Thursday, August 20, 2026

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!

I simply must address all these politicos who have fucked their way through life destroying the lives of countless people - usually women and children ... like their wives and kids. And yet, I also can't help but laugh at their ridiculous attempts to deflect when questioned by journalists, T.V. newspeople and the like. It is a rare gift to vomit forth words that HAVE NO MEANING WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION TO WHAT THE HELL THE QUESTION IS. Case in point. Congressman Anthony Weiner, (D- NY) who took a picture of his weiner, but isn't sure if it was HIS weiner, because someone HACKED his phone and it might be his weiner, but then again it might not be his weiner, but it doesn't look familiar because he's not able to determine if the underwear is his or not ... but as for the weiner ... IT'S VERY SIMPLE MR. WEINER!!!! A SIMPLE YES or NO will suffice! WE'LL EVEN TAKE A NO COMMENT ... (And just so you know ... if I took a picture of my weiner I'd remember that) and, like most "regular" people, we don't do things like take pictures of our weiners and accidentally send them to people. Only highly intelligent and important people like you all do shit like that. Because most 'regular' people have this thing called a CONSCIOUS ... and FEAR of getting caught ... you know, stuff like that. UGH. John Edwards. Indicted on charges that he accepted $925,000 (that's almost $1 million bucks) from two supporters to hide his pregnant baby mama during his 2008 campaign for the presidency while his wife was dying of cancer. He plead "not guilty" and insisted that he "broke no laws". I don't even have words for this one. John, you are so fucken lucky I don't run the world. He insists that he will forever regret his decisions and the harm he's ..... EHHHH SHADDUP!!! Arnold to Maid: "I know, why don't you and I make the nasty and I won't wear a rubber or any kind of protection whatsoever because I am the Sperminator and my seed does what I tell it to do and we can do it right here in my house and nobody will find out because I have billions and billions of dollars that will buy the silence of my minions while I FUCK around on my wife of 25 years and destroy the mental/spiritual and emotional health of my four children ... HAHAHHAHAHA. Arnold ... I have this funny little saying that I wish I could shoot people for being assholes, but only for ten minutes. In your case I'd make an exception. I'd like to shoot you and you just STAY DEAD. OK? "I did not have sex with that woman ..." Liar, liar PANTS ON FUCKEN FIRE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!

I simply must address all these politicos who have fucked their way through life destroying the lives of countless people - usually women ...