Skip to main content

Something NICE ... for a change ...

I know that most of the time I blog about my husband I make him sound like a male chauvinist pig, but truthfully, he is the best person I know. So I thought that I would remedy this and do a post about him and all his wonderful qualities, of which he has many, and why, despite the fact that I call myself a wife/slave, I really am truly lucky to be married to him.


  1. He's a NICE GUY. He is a truly authentic human being who can be himself with kings and common men alike.


  2. He's funny. Believe me, this is KEY in a man. LADIES ... if a man can't make you laugh, dump him. If you're planning on marrying someone you gotta make sure he can make you laugh ... cause you're gonna spend a lot of time with him.


  3. He's kind. I don't think you'd find a better friend than my husband. He'd give you the shirt off his back. When we got a new T.V. he gave our old one (which really wasn't old at all) to a friend of his who had a little 13 inch at home. His kids LOVED it.


  4. He's HANDSOME ... he has the body of a 25 year old guy which is really nice for me, however, I'm a big fat pig so it's not so nice for him ... but he still loves me ... which brings us to no. 5 ...

  5. He's loyal and true in all areas of his life but mostly in continuing to live with me and love me in spite of the fact that I can be an annoying, psychotic bitch.

  6. The best father ever. Period.

  7. He's adventurous. This alone, changed my life. He opened up my life to so many things I would never have experienced were it not for him.

  8. Says he loves me ALL the time and always, ALWAYS, tells me I look beautiful when I'm dressed up ... and even when I'm not.

  9. Children love him ... and critters too. I cannot emphasize the importance of this quality.

  10. And last, but not least ... HE'S MINE ALL MINE!!!!!
    XXXOOO, love you honey!

Comments

  1. I can truly see that he loves you...he's trying to cop a feel..on camera...lol

    All those things you wrote...I knew it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree...marry a man that makes you laugh. Danny and Chris share all the same qualities. We are truly lucky women.

    Luv ya, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding! Danny is a GREAT guy! He can make you laugh and let's not forget that with Danny around, there is never a lack of something to talk about. Deb, I remember when you were single thinking there was no one in the world...then along came Danny. For me to see my friend so happy is a blessing. I know he truly loves you, it's apparent in the way he watches you when you talk. Count your blessings, girlfriend.
    Your Comadre,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny is ".. a good egg, Charlie Brown." And he is a very nice brother-in-law, too.
    Love,
    Sister-Friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

An Ode to Viggo
Who knows where or when my love for you began it took me by surprise and filled up my whole life
Some laughed and called me mad but I knew that was sad for love cannot be mocked and Viggo, my world rocked
I've seen his every film, his songs, his poems and still I love him more each day and that's how it will stay  for in my dreams he lives
Each step through ether's door we meet forever more and so shall it remain until my life should wane
- Signed Debbie Nunez Mortensen :) (yes, I know I'm weird)






























DANNYLAND ...

Danny has this disgusting habit of brushing his teeth and then rinsing his toothbrush and leaving it ALL WET in the toothbrush thing.  (See photo below.  A roll of toilet paper he sets on the counter like a cup and then sticks his toothbrush in the middle of it) ... what a genius huh?

The point?  Adisgusting, wet toothbrush will collect bacteria and mosquitoes and it's disgusting and filthy.  It drives me crazy.  Does he stop?  NO.  


What you're supposed to do is brush, rinse with HOT water and then DRY THE BRUSH THOROUGHLY ... THEN put it in the toothbrush thing.  IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

And how hard is it to take the yogurt OUT of the plastic bag?


God forbid he break a sweat. 

 Also, he never EVER closes a drawer, a cabinet, or a door ... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Don't you HATE when your husband makes hamburgers ...




*sigh* ... my life.

OSCARS BEST AND WORST ...

Well, for some unknown reason I was unable to get E! Live on the Red Carpet!  I called the cable company, I unplugged the t.v. to reboot it ... NOTHING.  SO, I had to go with Channel 7's coverage which is NOT NEARLY AS IN DEPTH as E!  Needless to say Mama was pissed. 

So, with that in mind ... let's get started!


Alicia Vikander.  Beautiful!  She looks very young and sweet and elegant.  Love the color of this gown .... Grade:  A


Jennifer Lawrence.  BEAUTIFUL!  Love the hair, love the make up, love the the gown.  WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!  Grade:  A++


Brie Larson.  I'm not really feeling this gown.  The color is beautiful but the belt and the bling and the ruffles and the pleats ... there's a lot going on here.  Grade:  C



Nice guy Dave Grohl and wife.  Class Couple!  Love her dress and earrings ... very pretty. Dave .... it's the ACADEMY AWARDS .... a traditional tux would have worked much better and you would have looked SO HANDSOME.  Wife Grade:  A, Dave's Grade:…