I know that most of the time I blog about my husband I make him sound like a male chauvinist pig, but truthfully, he is the best person I know. So I thought that I would remedy this and do a post about him and all his wonderful qualities, of which he has many, and why, despite the fact that I call myself a wife/slave, I really am truly lucky to be married to him.
- He's a NICE GUY. He is a truly authentic human being who can be himself with kings and common men alike.
- He's funny. Believe me, this is KEY in a man. LADIES ... if a man can't make you laugh, dump him. If you're planning on marrying someone you gotta make sure he can make you laugh ... cause you're gonna spend a lot of time with him.
- He's kind. I don't think you'd find a better friend than my husband. He'd give you the shirt off his back. When we got a new T.V. he gave our old one (which really wasn't old at all) to a friend of his who had a little 13 inch at home. His kids LOVED it.
- He's HANDSOME ... he has the body of a 25 year old guy which is really nice for me, however, I'm a big fat pig so it's not so nice for him ... but he still loves me ... which brings us to no. 5 ...
- He's loyal and true in all areas of his life but mostly in continuing to live with me and love me in spite of the fact that I can be an annoying, psychotic bitch.
- The best father ever. Period.
- He's adventurous. This alone, changed my life. He opened up my life to so many things I would never have experienced were it not for him.
- Says he loves me ALL the time and always, ALWAYS, tells me I look beautiful when I'm dressed up ... and even when I'm not.
- Children love him ... and critters too. I cannot emphasize the importance of this quality.
- And last, but not least ... HE'S MINE ALL MINE!!!!!
XXXOOO, love you honey!