Monday, April 26, 2021

PETE DAVIDSON ...

Well, apparently it's official.  Pete Davidson is now dating the pretty actress from Bridgerton.  WTF.  

Does this guy have a magic schlong or what?  He has been with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and he's BUTT UGLY.  I mean seriously everyone this is a face only a mother could love, 


He has dated the following:

The BEAUTIFUL Kaia Gerber 


Kate Beckinsale




I don't get it.  When I was young I didn't have a "type" .... I could be attracted to anything about a guy,.  A good personality, a sense of humor, short, tall, etc.,  ... BUT NEVER UGLY.  I HAD STANDARDS. 

2 comments:

  1. he's a drug addict. he also dated ariana grande. fucking reject from the bottom of the barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there must be something ...?

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...