Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Gwyn ...

 Yet again.  


Gwyneth Paltrow’s latest Goop-y vibrator costs $135


If I was going to pay $135.00 for a vibrator I'd want a man attached to it.  

Hear me out for a second ... when I was a single gal I never owned one of these things because I was afraid if I suddenly died my parents might find it in my condo and I'd die of shame even though I was already dead ... dig?  I NEVER talked about such things with my girlfriends.  We did not mention shit like this.  If you needed to have sex with machinery you were looked upon as pathetic.  And I came of age during the crazy sex filled disco era of the 1970's. 

Even today I don't get it.  WHY would you openly talk about shit like this?  Sin vuerguenzas!

NEXT ...

Kourtney Kardashian and the tale of the Unedited Bikini Pic 

REGULAR KHLOE ...


PERFECT KLOHE ...

SIGH.  Isn't it time this family just disappeared into obscurity?

Then, after scrambling to get the unauthorized bikini pic off the internet pronto, Khole then immediately posted a video on Instagram to PROVE that she isn't photoshopped.  So what is it Khlo?  Do you care?  Or you don't care?  If you care, why the lecture on body shaming?  If you don't care, why do you have to let everyone see you in your birthday suit to PROVE you don't photoshop.  Please.  Get some help. 

2 comments:

  1. BOTH those broads need to disappear PERMANENTLY! NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOP is shit.
    And be careful with that Khloe pic, because the family is coming after people who post it citing copyright infringement. But you said what I said on my blog: if they all thought the unedited pic was o beautiful why fight so hard to get it taken down?

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...