Monday, January 4, 2021

I LOVE A MAMA'S BOY ...

SO, I've been watching this reality show called "I Love a Mama's Boy."  This reality show is BEYOND disturbing, but I can't stop watching it.

It is based on The Oedipal complex, also known as the Oedipus complex, which is a term used by Sigmund Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development to describe a child's feelings of desire for his or her opposite-sex parent and jealousy and anger toward his or her same-sex parent.  In any event, it is beyond weird.

Don't they look happy?

Here we have the mother from Hell, Laila.  Son Shekeb and girlfriend Emily.  Emily is very sweet and tries super hard to get this bitch to like her and Shekeb seems to be a nice enough guy but he is scared shitless of his mother, who honestly, if she were my mother, I would have no relationship with her as she is the most toxic human being I've ever seen.  EVIL is not too strong a word to describe Laila.  This couple have been dating for three years and if Emily were my daughter I would tell her to find a MAN and forget this douche!  And then I'd tell her to kick Laila in the balls because she's the one that has them because her son obviously doesn't!

Mom Annette, son Justin, and fiancee Justina.  

Ok these two are beyond bizarre.  I really think this lady is literally IN LOVE with her son.  The camera follows them as mom and son go "on a date" and get a couples massage while they HOLD HANDS. The girls doing the massaging keep looking at each other like WTF?  The point of this "mother and son date" was so that Justin could break it to his mother that he and his fiancee will be moving across the country for his job.  Mom Annette does not like this one bit and tells him so and Justin basically just squirms.      

As for Justina, she is as sweet can be but I have no idea what she sees in this weirdo.  I do think that things might work out for them if they do, in fact move 3,000 miles away from his nutcase mother.  




Mom Kelly, son Matt and girlfriend Kimberly.

This mother and son are almost as weird as Annette and Justin.  They kind of act more like brother and sister than mother and son.  Mom Kelley has every intention of inserting herself between her son and his girlfriend until infinity, meaning ... SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.  She is extremely immature and a major pain in the ass and her son Matt goes along with EVERYTHING she says.  He makes excuses for her, and then tells his girlfriend that he will NEVER ever tell his mother to back off.  I can tell that Kimberly is getting sick and tired of this bullshit and is going to ditch this mama's boy and I say GOOD FOR HER!  The sooner the better!

Liz, Mike and Stephanie.

This mom is a health fanatic and literally makes her son healthy meals for every day of the week that she brings to his apartment in cute little Tupperware containers.  Then, since she's already in his apartment (she has a key) she picks up the clutter and vacuums.  Then she has the nerve to tell the girlfriend that Mike is learning bad habits from her. My take:   

(1) Mom is a good looking lady who seriously needs to get herself laid; and 

(2) Needs to find herself a man to cook and clean for instead of babying her adult son.

With that said, who knows what will happen, love being blind and all ... all I can say is each and every one of these mothers are bizarrely attached to their sons and I mean that in the most twisted, Norman Bates kind of way.  JEEZ.

6 comments:

  1. I feel some of these shows are acted out because NO ONE would behave like that.
    Right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know ... they seem pretty real, but then I am one of the most gullible people on the face of the earth.

      Delete
  2. There are no words, at least no decent ones, so I'll keep my trap shut. There seem to be red flags all over the place, and these girlfriends are blind bulls! I think I'll stick with baking shows and Finding Your Roots for my very limited reality needs/wants. SHEESH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deedles! Yeah, the show is pretty weird.

      Delete
  3. THAT is some seriously fucked up shitty family dynamics. those girlfriends would do best to run NOW, because no good can come from a relationship where mommy decides everything for her "baby boy".

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...