Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A NEW RANT ...

 Hilaria Baldwin (wife of Alec).  Truthfully, I wanted to do a post on her years ago because I got tired of her freaking yoga poses all over the internet but I didn't think anyone would know who she was.  Well, now girlfriend is being accused of faking a Spanish accent and telling everyone she was born in Mallorca, Spain.  I hate a phoney.  And I guess Alec goes along with this story, but I can't imagine why.

So, yeah. Hilaria aka Hillary, was actually born in Boston.  She's not European.  She's not Spanish.  She not anything.  She's basically just a rich white girl.  

She is also in love with herself.


So funny.  This is EXACTLY how I clean my kitchen.


Yeah.  We know.  You're a great lay. 
 

OK Hilaria.  Now you're getting weird.


FYI ... doing yoga while cooking makes your dishes taste extra yummy.

And last, but not least, the post-pregnancy photo.  After delivering her fifth child.  Yeah.  Just doing her part to make average women everywhere want to commit suicide.  Thank you.


Well my love, you have seriously been busted.  You're just an attention seeking media whore who speaks with a fake Spanish accent.  

                            THE END

2 comments:

  1. I always thought she was just a show-off attention whore. and a fake. my judgment was correct! PS - she would have had 6 kids if she didn't have a miscarriage last year. she needs her tubes tied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot. And her husband, too,

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...