Friday, December 11, 2020

A RANT ...

 Gwyneth Paltrow.  



So, apparently Gwyneth was interviewed recently and she explained why she no longer makes movies.  

Gwyneth Paltrow on why she stepped away from acting: 'It's just not who I am'

"I think that when you hit the bullseye when you're 26 years old and you're a metrics-driven person who frankly doesn't love acting that much as it turns out... It wasn't like I felt like this isn't worth doing, I felt like, well now who am I supposed to be? What am I driving towards?


Yeah Gwynnie.  I totally get it.  I'm a metrics-driven person too and, well ... I too felt like, well, now what am I supposed to do because I don't like my job either ... you know, just like you ... but I'M NOT A RICH FKN MOVIE STAR WHICH MEANS THAT I STILL HAVE TO WORK FOR A BUNCH OF MORONS, SO YEAH.  


"So if you compound those things with the fact that like, you know, to be totally candid, I had a really rough boss for most of my movie career at Miramax," she said. "Like, so you take all those things."


Yeah Gwynnie.  I get that too.  I know what an awful boss is.  You know, like didn't you hate it when Harvey Weinstein made you go get his lunch every day?  That sucks huh.  Especially after winning an Oscar.  Yeah girl, I totally get you.  



And this is how us poor gals steam our vaginas Gwynnie.


NEXT ...

This little twit right here ... Olivia Jade who's parents paid $50,000 to get her uneducated ass into USC and got caught.  Well, now Miss Olivia went on Jada's stupid Red Table to talk about her mommy and daddy going to jail and asking to be forgiven and given a second chance because she had no idea how privileged she was and now she does.  


Well, Jada's mama wasn't having it.  She basically said that this little girl's life will turn out just fine.  She will suffer no repercussions, her parents will get out of jail and they will still be rich.  Ms. Olivia Jade just needs to do this PR groveling stunt in order to get her old "job" back which is her Youtube vlog B.S.  So, yeah .... good luck with that you little shit.


NEXT ...


PREGNANCY PICTURES ... WHY?


The bitch who started it all.



The Cartoon Pregnancy


The Queen Pregnancy


Oh Lord ...


Personally, I miss the days when ladies covered this shit up.

NEXT ...

Heidi FKN Klum got married.  Again. 

So his is her first wedding to her third husband ....

Personally I find him really creepy looking.


And this is her second wedding to her third husband (because one wedding is not enough).  

WISHING YOU MANY HAPPY MONTHS TOGETHER ... 


2 comments:

  1. Paltrow didn't step away from acting, acting told Paltrow to step off.

    All it takes is two seconds listening to that spoiled little brat Olivia Jade to know she's too stupid for community college, let alone USC.

    I blame Demi Moore for a lot of things, but that's Number One.

    Heidi.Stop.

    "WISHING YOU MANY HAPPY MONTHS TOGETHER ... "
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. trashy whores. ALL OF THEM! and yeah, COVER UP THOSE FUCKING STOMACHS!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...