Thursday, February 5, 2015

PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE BITCH SLAPPED ...

This little shit right here ...


Conrad Hilton (Paris Hilton's little brother) was arrested for acting like a spoiled brat on a flight from London to L.A.

According to witnesses, Conrad was heard yelling the following pearls during his meltdown:

"If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will fucking fight you"

"I am going to fucking kill you."

"I will fucking own anyone on this flight, they are fucking peasants."

"I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 seconds."  

"I could get you all fired in 5 minutes. I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time."


His attorney, Robert Shapiro said that Conrad had taken a sleeping pill and wasn't himself.  I don't know about you, but when I take a sleeping pill I SLEEP.  I don't go shooting my mouth off and punching airplane bulkheads

This is what you need to do with a little asshole like this.  You drop his ass right in the middle of South Central.  SERIOUSLY.  Leave him on the corner of Crenshaw and Slauson and say "OK ... be a bad ass."  In fact, I should pitch this idea for a new reality show.  It would be similar to The Amazing Race where contestants were dropped somewhere in the world with no money and few resources and they had to find their way back home ... except in my reality show you would take an arrogant little bastard like Conrad Hilton and drop him in the middle of hard core gang territory (cuz you knows they's all wanna be gangsters) leave him there with no money, no cell phone, no nothing and then make him find his way back to Beverly Hills without getting shanked, shot or beaten to a pulp.  I'd pay to see that.  

Good Job Mr. and Mrs. Hilton ... Good Job. You raised a colossal douche bag. 

NEXT ...


King of the Douchebags, Lance Armstrong tries to pin the blame on his girlfriend for driving drunk and hitting two parked cars after a night of partying.  What a DICK!  I can't tell you how much I wish I could punch this asshole right in the face.  If any of you saw the documentary on his cheating/doping scandal I'm sure you'll agree that he is one disgusting human being.  A bully and an arrogant one at that.  And honey, you need to get a spine and walk away from that lying, gutless loser. 

Any hope of his ever owning up and actually becoming a man is gone.  But what else do you expect from a man with one testicle.  Why oh why do these rich, spoiled people get away with their terrible behavior?  I can tell you one thing, if he had a dad like mine, superstar or not, he'd have gotten an ass whipping and a verbal beat down for being a pussy!  Yeah I said it.  After a lecture from my dad he would have walked away with his tail between his legs and his remaining testicle shriveled up like a walnut.  

But he didn't have my dad for a father which is too bad for him.  Sadly, he had a single mother who probably struggled to raise him as a decent human being and somewhere, somehow, Lance turned into a narcissist.  Perhaps she indulged him too much.  Told him he was a winner too many times and now it's too late to make a man out of him.  Whatever the case may be, his behavior is beyond shameful.  I mean seriously Dude?  Blaming your GIRLFRIEND for your drunken driving accident?  You really are a pussy.

Until next time ...
 
SMOOCHES!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more! little pricks!

    Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed and Agreed and Agreed.
    All three need a bitchslap or a hihkick to the groin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you think about it, Conrad Hilton is a peasant too. He's wealth is insignificant to billionaire’s like Bill Gates whose children seem to behave themselves and stay out of the press. Also, why is he flying commercial? Shouldn’t Conrad have his ass on a private jet? I guess he can’t afford to fly private.

    Yes, Lance is a pussy and a narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, I love you almost as much as Beverly d'Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Douchbaggery abounds! Off with their heads!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...