Sunday, November 25, 2012

EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN ...

So last Friday was a very special night for me as my adorable friend Tina and I went to see a screening of Viggo's lastest film "Everybody Has a Plan." 

This is the first Argentinian film Viggo has done and it is quite a big deal for the Argentinian community because Viggo grew up there and the Argentinian people love him like one of their own.  

Adding to my excitement was the atmosphere ... it was a very sophisticated affair with most everyone speaking Spanish and lots of press and cameras, live music and tango dancers ... I almost felt as though I was really in Argentina. 

There were a lot of VIPs from Argentina, representatives from the Argentinian Consulate and people representing film in Argentina.  I definitely got the feeling that Tina and I were rubbing shoulders with some very famous people in Argentina (even if we didn't know who they were).

As for the movie ... it was fantastic.  It was a special treat for me to get to see Viggo on the big screen because he's not one of those actors who makes a movie every five minutes.  Viggo plays twin brothers; one good (questionable) and one bad (questionable).  It was surprising, intense, romantic and psychologically interesting.  I do not want to give too much away but there was some naked Viggo - not a ton, but enough to make this girl happy. The entire cast was phenomenal.  As always, Viggo was brilliant.  I felt transported ... a most excellent movie experience.  



After the movie there was a wonderful party.  The musicians continued playing, the tango dancers continued dancing and waiters with trays of delicious empanadas walked about while free glasses of wine were served.  There is something about being in Hollywood ... the people watching was fun and those Argentinian men are HOT.  I don't think I've ever seen so many beautiful men in one place EVER.  Tina and I were drooling ... as we meandered about we joked about what we would do if we were single and 20 years younger (X rated for sure) ... for me, this is the one good thing about being older ... you can openly stare without embarrassing yourself because ... for all intents and purposes, you're as good as invisible.  This is not Tina's problem.  She is much younger than I am and a sex bomb. 

It was a really great evening and thank you my friend Tina for sharing the night with me. 

If you are a movie lover then this is a MUST SEE.  On a scale from 1 to 10, it was definitely a 10.


P.S.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!







1 comment:

  1. I just thought of a great line you could use if you ever WERE caught staring at a young handsome..."Oh you remind me of my nephew!"

    I'm glad you loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...