Skip to main content

THE WAR OF THE WALLPAPER ...

Danny has been hijacking my Viggo screensaver with pictures of Raquel Welch and Jennifer Lopez.  Pleeeze dude.  The difference between your obsession and mine is that mine THINKS and does not have a pair of silicone enhanced knockers.  My obsession is an ARTIST.  He is age appropriate and my intellectual equal.  That he is manly and handsome and sexy has nothing to do with it.  He's a renaissance man.  Literate, creative, thoughtful.  How can you possibly compare that to Raquel or Jennifer?  Answer ... you can't.


Here are samples of my screensavers:

dreamy and romantic ....
or 

regular guy in a shirt .... 
or
thoughtful and introspective.

Where, I ask you do you find anything remotely sexual or cheap?  YOU DON'T.  

Now ... here's Danny's wallpapers:

He tried to tell me that this one reminded him of me when I was young (eyes rolling) ... psshh ... everyone knows that I'm prettier than her.

and this one:

Wherein Jennifer thinks (to the extent she can think) ..."I know, why don't I pose like this ... I'll lie down and stretch myself languidly as I arch my back so that my stomach looks super ultra flat and I can wear a Hello Kitty chain around my waist and then I can smile sweetly yet invitingly ... (eyes rolling ugh) Oh, and by the way hon, Jennifer likes them super young ... like junior high young.  Raquel on the other hand, I'd say you might have a chance with her cause she's old enough to be my mother and she'd love you because you are hot, if I do say so myself. 

(p.s. I hate Jennifer Lopez.)

So there.  I rest my case.  I am far more discerning than Danny.  However, I realize he can't really help himself.  He is, after all, a man.  

BUT STILL.

Comments

  1. I must admit his choices are good. And as for Raquel, I am amazed...
    and you are pretty, he is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Welch one is about 50 years old and Lopez looks like a two-dollah whore.


    I like regular guy in a shirt, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R. Jacob - THANK YOU! And I am prettier dammit! LOL

    Bob - AGREE TOTALLY. Just remember, the guy in the regular shirt is MINE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Jennifer Lopez is definitely no Beverly d'Angelo! You are such a kook--I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

An Ode to Viggo
Who knows where or when my love for you began it took me by surprise and filled up my whole life
Some laughed and called me mad but I knew that was sad for love cannot be mocked and Viggo, my world rocked
I've seen his every film, his songs, his poems and still I love him more each day and that's how it will stay  for in my dreams he lives
Each step through ether's door we meet forever more and so shall it remain until my life should wane
- Signed Debbie Nunez Mortensen :) (yes, I know I'm weird)






























DANNYLAND ...

Danny has this disgusting habit of brushing his teeth and then rinsing his toothbrush and leaving it ALL WET in the toothbrush thing.  (See photo below.  A roll of toilet paper he sets on the counter like a cup and then sticks his toothbrush in the middle of it) ... what a genius huh?

The point?  Adisgusting, wet toothbrush will collect bacteria and mosquitoes and it's disgusting and filthy.  It drives me crazy.  Does he stop?  NO.  


What you're supposed to do is brush, rinse with HOT water and then DRY THE BRUSH THOROUGHLY ... THEN put it in the toothbrush thing.  IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

And how hard is it to take the yogurt OUT of the plastic bag?


God forbid he break a sweat. 

 Also, he never EVER closes a drawer, a cabinet, or a door ... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Don't you HATE when your husband makes hamburgers ...




*sigh* ... my life.

OSCARS BEST AND WORST ...

Well, for some unknown reason I was unable to get E! Live on the Red Carpet!  I called the cable company, I unplugged the t.v. to reboot it ... NOTHING.  SO, I had to go with Channel 7's coverage which is NOT NEARLY AS IN DEPTH as E!  Needless to say Mama was pissed. 

So, with that in mind ... let's get started!


Alicia Vikander.  Beautiful!  She looks very young and sweet and elegant.  Love the color of this gown .... Grade:  A


Jennifer Lawrence.  BEAUTIFUL!  Love the hair, love the make up, love the the gown.  WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!  Grade:  A++


Brie Larson.  I'm not really feeling this gown.  The color is beautiful but the belt and the bling and the ruffles and the pleats ... there's a lot going on here.  Grade:  C



Nice guy Dave Grohl and wife.  Class Couple!  Love her dress and earrings ... very pretty. Dave .... it's the ACADEMY AWARDS .... a traditional tux would have worked much better and you would have looked SO HANDSOME.  Wife Grade:  A, Dave's Grade:…