Skip to main content

Octomom (note smashed baby by Octomom's cleveage ... ay yi yi)

Every one in a while I'll dry up and have nothing to blog about and I'll wonder to myself when or where inspiration will strike? Somehow, something always triggers my viewpoint on something and, well today, inspiration struck BIG TIME when I happened to see Nadya Suleman a/k/a The Octomom on The View. Just let me say right now, this gal is a certifiable WACKADOO. From her mindless chattering to her demented cackling laughter all I kept thinking to myself was ... IS SHE ON CRACK? And for those of you who didn't see this program, don't worry ... I'm certain it will be all over the Internet and recapped on every single news and entertainment program on T.V. tonight. She was so jumpy and hyper that Joy Behar actually asked her if she was on something to which she responded "DNA! My mom is the same way!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Why they had her on the show is beyond me but for whatever it's worth, she talked about the fact that she was delusional and in serious denial about the reality of raising 14 kids (but once she hit the pipe all that anxiety and fear just melted away) and then she talked about how she lost a ton of weight, NOT BY DIETING, but by building MUSCLE MASS. OOOOOOOH. Is that what I've been doing wrong all these years? Mhmmmm .... muscle mass .... and SHE'S WRITING A BOOK (I bet you all saw that coming) ... OH, and she wanted to emphasize how very, very shy she is and how she never, ever wanted all this media attention ...

(Hence the photograph on the left) I always wondered about Playboy playmates who say this very same thing ... "I'm really very shy" ... as they straddle an ironing board and smile at the camera whilst grabbing their breasteses.)

Octomom wants us to believe that she delivered 8 babies and got this body not by dieting or liposuction and a super industrial heavy duty tummy tuck, but by building muscle mass and being naturally hyper with a super fast metabolism that just burned away all those pesky calories ... (she said ... as she hit the pipe once more) ...

Comments

  1. Ummmm, all I can say is SHE IS GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so why did the View have this whack-job on as a guest?? This lady clearly is nuts. Clearly. People should be talking about the health and wellbeing of all them kids instead of asking numbnuts how she got rid of the baby weight. I wonder how much money The View paid her for her appearance? After all of the smack those ladies have talked about Octomom- - what a bunch of freakin' hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, did Nadya thank all Californians for all the nice money and resources each of us are paying for??????????????????????????????????? Maybe she will mention us in the acknowledgements in her book...
    Sister-Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't concentrate on the post because Octomom's scary lips distracted me. She's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although my motto this year is "Better living through chemistry"...she needs Valium to take it down a notch and a half. I get very angry when I see her picture somewhere because WE as tax payers have payed for her stupidity and selfishness.

    bun

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's nutzoid! Gotta wonder what happened in her life to make her think she's just another normal woman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

An Ode to Viggo
Who knows where or when my love for you began it took me by surprise and filled up my whole life
Some laughed and called me mad but I knew that was sad for love cannot be mocked and Viggo, my world rocked
I've seen his every film, his songs, his poems and still I love him more each day and that's how it will stay  for in my dreams he lives
Each step through ether's door we meet forever more and so shall it remain until my life should wane
- Signed Debbie Nunez Mortensen :) (yes, I know I'm weird)






























DANNYLAND ...

Danny has this disgusting habit of brushing his teeth and then rinsing his toothbrush and leaving it ALL WET in the toothbrush thing.  (See photo below.  A roll of toilet paper he sets on the counter like a cup and then sticks his toothbrush in the middle of it) ... what a genius huh?

The point?  Adisgusting, wet toothbrush will collect bacteria and mosquitoes and it's disgusting and filthy.  It drives me crazy.  Does he stop?  NO.  


What you're supposed to do is brush, rinse with HOT water and then DRY THE BRUSH THOROUGHLY ... THEN put it in the toothbrush thing.  IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

And how hard is it to take the yogurt OUT of the plastic bag?


God forbid he break a sweat. 

 Also, he never EVER closes a drawer, a cabinet, or a door ... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Don't you HATE when your husband makes hamburgers ...




*sigh* ... my life.

OSCARS BEST AND WORST ...

Well, for some unknown reason I was unable to get E! Live on the Red Carpet!  I called the cable company, I unplugged the t.v. to reboot it ... NOTHING.  SO, I had to go with Channel 7's coverage which is NOT NEARLY AS IN DEPTH as E!  Needless to say Mama was pissed. 

So, with that in mind ... let's get started!


Alicia Vikander.  Beautiful!  She looks very young and sweet and elegant.  Love the color of this gown .... Grade:  A


Jennifer Lawrence.  BEAUTIFUL!  Love the hair, love the make up, love the the gown.  WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!  Grade:  A++


Brie Larson.  I'm not really feeling this gown.  The color is beautiful but the belt and the bling and the ruffles and the pleats ... there's a lot going on here.  Grade:  C



Nice guy Dave Grohl and wife.  Class Couple!  Love her dress and earrings ... very pretty. Dave .... it's the ACADEMY AWARDS .... a traditional tux would have worked much better and you would have looked SO HANDSOME.  Wife Grade:  A, Dave's Grade:…