Tuesday, September 14, 2021

THE VMA AWARDS ...

I am only doing this because my cousin Cindy asked me to.  I didn't watch the show myself because after listening to five minutes of rap I want to kill myself.  So here goes ...

A human and a cartoon.  OR, a human and a Botero painting.

 Lil Nas X ... HEY!


                                                    Really?

Shawn Mendes ... I like it.


Betty Rubble in the year 3150


Hey!  Little boy!  Someone has already done the "grabbing the crotch" thing!  

WTF?!  This looks so uncomfortable.

                                          
                                                                                                    JEEZ.  


Simply place in oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes ...


A female channeling Mil Mascaras ...


Mil Mascaras

         Love Billy Porter but he forgot his tin hat.


                  St. John in a St. John.


Charli XCX channeling Edie Williams (all you millennials will have to Google this one).


THAT'S ALL FOLKS!  Next .... The Met Gala!

KA HE KA HA ... you're welcome Cinty Loo!

SMOOCHES!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess ugly is in?

    I didn't do the VMAs because the kids and their music these days ...but I did the Met Gala ...

    http://ishouldbelaughing.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-met-gala-good-bad-ugly.html

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...