Sunday, May 17, 2020

SLEEP ....

For those of you who read my blog or know me, you know that I have always had a hard time falling asleep.  I took Ambien for a while but that was a disaster.  I ended up eating everything in sight and put on 30 lbs.  So I chucked that.  Then I took Advil PM.  I had to take two because one was not enough.  Now, I take Melatonin, which helps BUT I also sleep next to a human freight train ... Danny.

Every night, without fail, he falls asleep soundly by 9:30 pm.  I will watch T.V. until 11:30 to 12:30 am.  What can I say, I'm a night-owl.  And ONLY when I turn off the TV and try to fall asleep does the freight train decide to take off.  He immediately starts snoring in my ear and I want to kill him.  

DAN!  SHUT UP!

DAN!  ROLL OVER!

DANNY!  YOU'RE SNORING!

DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Every freaking night.  The last two nights I slept in the extra bedroom.  The first night he didn't even know I was gone.  Next morning I whine ... you snored like a train last night!  He just smiles.  Why the hell should HE care that I don't get a good nights sleep when all that matters is that HE does?  I mean it's all about him anyway right?

So, last night the same thing.  Lights out, T.V. off, FREIGHT TRAIN begins.  I don't even try to sleep, I just got up, slammed the door (which he didn't even hear) and went to sleep in the extra room.

About 2:30 am boyfriend is standing at the foot of the bed like a scared little boy. 

Dan:   "Hon?  What are you doing in here?"

Me:    "SLEEPING."

Dan:  "Come to bed." 

Me:   "BEG ME."










2 comments:

  1. Change Danny to Carlos and it would be mY story, except I go to bed at 10 and he comes to bed t midnight and then starts sawing logs.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...