Tuesday, July 16, 2019

People and things that bug the shit outta me ... Part 797

1.     People who just sit in their cars in a parking lot, right next to my car,  
        bug the shit outta me;


2.     The Ameritrade financial guy bugs the shit outta me …        


3.     Kathy Lee Gifford bugs the shit outta me.



4.  Julia Roberts, The Princess of Hollywood, who got her panties in a 
     twist because she didn't get an Emmy nomination … bugs the shit outta me. 


Julia could never make it in the real world because NO ONE gets applause or Emmy nominations just for going to work.  EVER.  Freaking cry baby.


That's all ... for now.


1 comment:

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...