Thursday, May 9, 2019

THE MET GALA ...

There was a multitude of crazy looking idiots.  These are just a few ...

Alicia Keys - Grade:  C-   Color is SO WRONG.  Bland, boring minty green.  



Amber Valetta - Grade:  C-

Though she maintains a very clean lady garden, this would have looked much better with a skirt.



Cardi B - Grade:  F-

I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to see a gown that looks just like the inside of a vagina.




Cara Something or other.  Grade:  B- (for good use of color and whimsy)

She looks like ribbon candy.



Celine Dion has obviously lost her mind.  Showgirl goes glam ...

  

Dakota Johnson - I've always wanted to wear a dress that looks like a tarot card.


Diane Von Furstenberg as "Lady Liberty" .... NO.


Elle Fanning channeling the 1960's ... FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS PRETTY.



Emily Blunt looking like a golden goddess.  Grade:  B+




Emily whats-her-name ... Hey!  Girlfriend ... why don't you just show everyone your tits?  You know you want to.  Also, not feeling the Cher headress.  Plus you totally ripped off Cher's HALF- BREED look. 


So, I actually like this one.  Appropriately campy and costumey.  


 

Kendall Jenner - Love the orange but she looks like a Vegas showgirl.


Kim - you look wet and smashed.  Grade:  D-

 

Mama Jenner.  Grade:  F-

Why don't you stay home once in a while?  Your look is all wrong.  Hate the blue, hate the gray, hate the blonde.  


Lily Collins - Grade:  A
Very beautiful young girl.  Love the black contrasted against the white. 



Saoirse Ronan (I think) - a gorgeous girl, love this gown.  Appropriately campy and pretty.


Salma the Great.  Looking like a brunette Helen of Troy... GORGEOUS!




Sienna Miller - WHAT A BEAUTY!  LOVE THE GOWN, LOVE THE HAIR, LOVE THE MAKEUP - WINNER WINNER WINNER!





2 comments:

  1. I loathe Alicia Keys in every way possible so I cannot be objective …but she looks terrible.
    Amber gets a meh, and a “Please put the coat back on!”
    I liked Cardi. I liked that she looked drama and sexy without showing her entire body. Clothes can be sexy.
    Cara’s hat was better than the outfit.
    The way I feel about Keys goes ten-fold for Dion.
    Dakota always looks miserable, and this outfit doesn’t help.
    DVF. No.
    Elle is costume not camp.
    Emily, while I like her, is also not camp.
    Emily Whats-Her-Name is Kardastrophe-lite.
    The No Name is good., I missed that one.
    Jenners and Kardastrophes are there just to promote themselves; they suck.
    Kris Jenner is the devil.
    Lily looks princess, not camp. I.Want.Camp.
    Saoirse looks okay, I guess. Not my favorite.
    Salma is the Latino Celine Dion. I can’t.
    Sienna also missed the camp memo.
    If you didn’t see them, check out Janelle Monae and Lupita Nyong’o on my space. They nailed it!

    http://ishouldbelaughing.blogspot.com/2019/05/met-gala-2019-category-is-camp.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comments! I used to have a small waist and big hips but corsetted Kim Kardashian looks like a freak of nature!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...