Friday, September 14, 2018

SERENA'S MELTDOWN ....



OK ... I'm probably a little late with this but I've been busy.
So Serena has a meltdown and breaks her racquet like a five-year old. 
Everyone is defending her because she has a va-jay-jay and no one ever said squat about McEnroe's or Jimmy Conners' tantrums.  Maybe it's because they were boys and had weenies, but it still does not dismiss the fact that they were assholes.  It's behavior unbecoming of ANYONE.
Serena Williams has won A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES AND HAS GAZILLIONS OF DOLLARS.  Can't you just take a loss with a little grace?  Life is unfair cupcake.  If I pulled shit like that in my office every time I was unjustly treated I'd be unemployed and living in a box on Skid Row. 
Suck it up.  Put your big girl panties on a deal with it.  It's not like you're unemployed with no insurance and can't afford your rent for crying out loud.


Whatever happened to SPORTSMANSHIP?  I learned that in elementary school.  And yeah.  Sometimes shit happens and it's wrong and unfair ... DEAL WITH IT.  It builds character. 


NEXT ....


So my boyfriend's new movie comes out in November!!!! 




It's called "Green Book" and it looks like another GOOD ONE!  Check out the trailer. 


NEXT.....


Nothing right now as I am not pissed off yet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...