Monday, September 5, 2016

LEGOLAND ...

I took Friday off last week and the marital unit and I took our grandson to Legoland. He's two and a half.  I'm 59 and my other half is 62.  I leave you with that.  

First, we had to get up at the crack of dawn to drive to Menifee (80 miles away)  to pick up the baby and Lauren.  THEN, we drove another hour to get to Legoland.  Legoland is almost in San Diego.  Needless to say, LONG drive.

We had purchased the tickets a few weeks ago at $89.00 a pop.  Mason was free because he's a little older than a fetus BUT as soon as he turns three it will be a fortune for him to enter as well.  GAWD it just pisses me off that one afternoon ran me approximately $500+).  The way they gouge you at these theme parks is criminal.  For lunch I ordered four hamburger combos ... the price?  $50.00 ... FIFTY DOLLARS.  FIVE-OH.  Although I have to say that that was one of the best, if not most expensive hamburgers I ever had.

Legoland is toddler heaven.  It was SO SO MUCH FUN!  Mason loved it.  It was like feeding catnip to a cat ... he did not stop running, jumping, screaming, playing, walking, pointing, talking, etc., et al. for seven straight hours. 

Know what I felt like at the end of seven hours? ....





This is why God meant YOUNG people to have kids.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...