Tuesday, March 19, 2013

VIGGO, EENIE AND ME ...

So, I was talking to my friend Eenie (short for Enid), that I made through this blog (she's another Viggo obsessed loon) ... and she shared with me a dream she had about "our" boyfriend and in her dream there was a hug and a kiss involved.  My first reaction?  Truthfully?  Anger. Jealousy.  Hurt.  A big fat "NOOOOOOO" screamed in my head.  He's mine!  Mine!  MINE MINE MINE!!  I'm serious (sorry Eenie) and then I realized ... fuck ... I really have gone over the deep end.  And then I felt embarrassed because even though I realize that there are probably a billion other women who feel just like I do, I still feel that I'm the ONLY ONE that is REALLY NORMAL and is TRULY HIS SOUL MATE.   

And then I think about all the women on EARTH who love him and no matter how normal many of us may be HE'D still think we are all unstable.  But we're not.  But we kinda are ... know what I mean.  Because truth be told, if I had the superpower of being invisible I would ABSOLUTELY jump on a plane to Madrid and stalk the fuck outta him.  BUT, I'd be invisible ... so that makes it less nuts because he wouldn't know I was stalking him, and I'd still get the satisfaction of stalking him without him thinking I'm a stalker ... Eenie would understand. 

Eenie and I feel EXACTLY the same way about him.  It's so weird, but comforting at the same time.  So I told her about my dream which could not even begin to compare to hers.  In my dream Viggo is making a film in Antarctica.  He's playing Santa Clause -- but a Bad Santa (like Billy Bob Thornton's Bad Santa), and I was with him while he was filming.  But he wasn't the Viggo of my dreams ... he was some other Viggo.  What I remember most was he was wearing these gross khaki overalls with pee stains on the crotch?????? WHAT?!  MY Viggo would never have pee stains on his crotch.  I shared this with my Sister-in-Viggo, and she told me she couldn't even attempt to analyze it.  So I wonder ... Is my love waning?  He did visit me recently (not in Antarctica) but at a movie premiere (which I haven't told you about yet because I'm still working on it) ... there were tons of people there but somehow he found me.  He surprised me and took me by the hand and lead me through the crowd into the theatre and just like that -- we were together again.  It was as though no time had passed at all (remember our last interlude in the ether when he left me under the tree by the library because I'd told him I'd manipulated the ether and had made all of it happen?) ... and I had that heart stopping, breathless, exciting feeling of not knowing what was going to happen next ... but knowing it was gonna be good.  And then it was over. 

So, when Eenie told me all about her dream, I felt that Viggo was being unfaithful to me.  How could he tease me like that?  Hold my hand and be close to me and act like my boyfriend, but hug and kiss Eenie in the ether?  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I need to process. 

OK.  Talk amongst yourselves.  I'll be back.  Comments and thoughts would be appreciated. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL I don't even know what to say about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb--I'm honoured, lol!!! But I disagree--we are NOT unstable! Viggo has said, in response to an interview question that pressed him about womens' responses to him, that he is ok with it, as long as he doesn't have to fear for his safety! He is adored by women who are OUR AGE, because he is intelligent, articulate, and has a moral conscience. Dreams are safe. Just enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I bow to you my Sister-in-Viggo ... you validate me! LOL! But I'm still jealous of your dream LOL! I mean come on ... who wants to dream about Viggo with pee stains on his crotch?! WTF?!

    XOXO
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better than dreaming about him crushing on Ariadna. Perhaps it was a sign that he can be vulnerable.... Too weird?!

    No one understands me like you!! I love that you exist!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...