Thursday, June 23, 2011

George and Stacy BREAK UP!!

 
Okay, this is how it’s going to go down for George. He has been very vocal about not wanting to marry or have kids. EVER. By the time I'd reached 27 I'd learned that when a man says he doesn't want a commitment he means HE DOESN'T WANT A COMMITMENT.  Ladies, you are NOT going to change his mind. HE will change his mind ... when he’s oh, say retirement age … 65 or older, and has layed every beautiful woman on the planet he can. Then, and only then, he will “settle down” with a nice 32 year old woman who is gorgeous and has no baggage. He'll crank out a couple of kids and call it a day … ala Warren Beatty.

These bastards get to have everything. … and it pisses me off.


(This is the exact same post I posted when George broke up with Elisabetta Canalis and will probably be the exact same post when he breaks up with the girl he goes out with after Stacey Keibler, and so on, and so on, and so on.) 

5 comments:

  1. Well, George has already been married once, so at least he has an idea of what he doesn't want. And it's not like he's misrepresenting himself; he seems to have been very clear. Women going into a relationship with him have to know that. So I don't think there's anything wrong.

    In other words, I'd totally do him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that she is available, I wonder if I can get her on the rebound...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Deb, you just slay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the comments Vegas Linda Lou and R. Jacob made. To both of them I say, it could happen.
    Sister-Friend

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...