Thursday, July 8, 2021

LITTLE RANTS ON THIS 'N THAT ...

Ok folks -- I happen to live in L.A. and I can tell you right now, Erika's "cute" new rental is 2100 square feet.  THAT'S HUGE to regular people.  Her rent is $7,500.00 a month and if she decided she wanted to buy it, it would cost several million dollars.  To someone like me, a mere drone, I would KILL to live in that house, IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.  Erika lives in Hancock Park -- which is a super ritzy area where the more conservative of Los Angelenos live.  




This living room is the size of my ENTIRE condo.  




All the housewives, upon visiting Erika's new place, commented on how CUTE and CHARMING it is.

Ladies ... THIS is cute and charming ...


Not the house that Erika has deigned to live in.  

Meanwhile, back in Beverly Hills, Crystal and Sutton are still at it.

Crystal ... YOU VIOLATED ME AND I'M NOT APOLOGIZING!

Sutton ... cries and leaves Rinna's party but not before she screams at Crystal about wearing those UGLY LEATHER PANTS!!  (and P.S.  They were ugly).

Then, while trying to find pictures for this blog post, I went to the Bravo website and saw a clip of Kyle crying because she's worried about her youngest daughter Portia because she's slept through a lot of her on-line classes due to Covid and then, as she cries and confides in her sister Kathy, she says "it's 12:30 pm and she was still in bed when I left the house!"  

Kyle, this is what MY mother would do when I slept late ... she'd walk into my room screaming at the top of her lungs
GET UP!!!!  GET UP!!!!!  GET UP!!!!!  GET UP!!!!  GODDAMMIT!!!!  IF I DON'T GET TO SLEEP TIL NOON, NO ONE DOES!!!!!

Problem solved.  

NEXT ...

Meanwhile over on the RHONY, Eboni is on a mission to school all the white ladies about what it's like going through life as black woman.  


However, her delivery could use a little more delicacy.  I'll be the first to say, she's adorable and highly educated with a gazillion degrees, but she needs to mellow the fuck out.  And as a Latina, I totally relate with her anger at injustice.  But, also being old enough to be Eboni's mother, I grew up when it was much worse than it is now.  And you just have to trust me on that.  The shit I saw and the shit I experienced ... totally different level entirely!  That's not to say that issues need to be addressed.  They just need to be addressed with more solicitude.  

So Eboni, take a little advice .... you don't have to deliver a lecture EVERY TIME someone says something that you feel requires a history lesson.  I mean let's face it people ... you can't say ANYTHING these days!  And it's getting a little ridic.  

THANK YOU!

Until next time ladies and germs ...

SMOOCHES!






3 comments:

  1. My first thought: Who the hell is Erika? Then I saw the word housewives and figgered it out. Then a teen soap appeared and oversleeping took place. Topping off everything was a pontificating Black woman pontificating. Oh, more housewives. No wonder I'm blissfully unaware of these people! I'm very proud of that fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say ... my brain is full of oatmeal.

      Delete
  2. To be fair, Erik's "litle" house could fit in the pool house of her old mansion.
    Kyle is a terrible parent, or she let's her kid do this so she can use it as fodder for a reality show, which, makes her a terrible parent.
    I like Eboni schooling the women, the white NYC women who have zero ide what it's like to be Black, Latinx, or gay. Even in 2021.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...