Saturday, April 11, 2020

WORKING FROM HOME ...


SO, this is literally what I look like every day.  A bag lady.  However, if one realized how much sweat it actually takes to pull oneself together, put on makeup, blow-dry your hair, and actually put on a bra, you too would prefer to look like a bag lady. 


So, while I work at home I watch (more like listen) to T.V. all day long.  I was watching the Kardashians for a bit until I wanted to put a fork in my brain.  All these broads do is eat salads, get all dolled up and travel to exotic places only to fucking complain about everything.  Kim was having a fit of anxiety because she was in Tokyo trying to pull together all of her outfits in order to send pictures of each one to Yeezy for him to APPROVE.  




Very simply, she needs to be destroyed.    

Then I switch over to TCM which I love.  I saw The Cincinnati Kid with sexy Steve McQueen today ... that was fun.  Then I'll jump over to CNN to see what's going on with the pandemic and for fun I'll go over to FOX to see how they're spinning everything CNN says.  I haven't been outside except to drive through the local Weinerschnitzel -- this is because I have NO FOOD.  

As we now enter a month of quarantine, isolation, whatever you want to call it, I am now becoming a really moody bitch.  Monday thru Friday I am chained to my computer.  I always thought I'd love working from home but the truth is, not so much.  Though I DO LOVE that I can roll out of bed and work in my pajamas all day and I really love when I clock out I'm already home, I don't think I've ever worked harder!  I haven't put on a stitch of make up in weeks and I haven't done my hair at all.  I barely remember to shower.  This is what happens when you have no reason to get up and go anywhere.  It's frightening.  

And as I'm sure you all do, I miss my family and my friends.  I miss talking and laughing and drinking in a bar.  I miss going to restaurants and I REALLY miss going to the movies.  I miss bookstores and being able to go to the market and get whatever I want.  Dan went to Cost Co. on Friday and just came home when he saw the line.  

Also, I have some neighbors (who I don't know) but who are trying to do what they did in Italy ... remember when the Italians were singing from their balconies?  THAT was charming.  It is not quite the same thing to BLAST old disco music from your condo and make everyone in the complex listen to it too!  Especially when SOME people are trying to hear their TVs AND ALL I WANT TO SCREAM SHADDUP!!!!!!!   

God only knows how long this thing is going to last.  They said April 30th, but now it has been extended to May 15.  Then you have those who say we'll go into summer, others say it'll all start over again in the fall.  Who knows when, or if, we'll ever get back to normal.  All I know is  that I am very unhappy and I am now starting to get quite bitchy.  And I HATE being bitchy.  

SO ... with that said I hope you all are doing well.  I hope you are keeping busy.  Reading books, watching movies, whatever it is you like to do to keep yourself from losing your mind.  I will check in in a few weeks.  Hopefully by then I will be writing to you AFTER WORK when I've just finished driving 30 miles FROM MY OFFICE.  Never thought I'd say something like that!

Until then ...

SMOOCHES!







4 comments:

  1. I used to like working from home when I didn't have to. Now? Well, I feel kinda lucky because work has slowed so working from home is not full time.
    Kardastrophes?Oh, honey, no, never ever I have seen it.There's a lot better junk out there.
    And Fox News?Dear Jeebus, stop before you're brain dead!

    Stay safe. Stay back. Stay home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LIKEWISE! I sure hope this exile ends soon!

      Delete
  2. AFAIK, we are on lockdown til 4/30. I too miss going out to a restaurant. my spouse can work from home, I cannot. the whole situation fucking sux diseased donkey dick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie!!! LMAO!!! No one comes up with such descriptive shit!

      Delete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...