Saturday, February 1, 2020

Pammy and Johnnie sitting a tree ...

SO, I was all ready to post a blog on Pammy's fifth marriage to Jon Peters last week BUT they've already broken up.  AFTER TWO WEEKS.  


Here's what I was going to say:

Pam on fifth husband Jon Peters:

"Jon is the original 'bad boy' of Hollywood - no one compares –
I love him deeply like family.
His life used to scare me.
So much for a girl like me. Now I've seen more of life and realize ..
He's been there all along. Never failed me.
I'm ready now and
he's ready too - We
understand
and respect each other - We love each other without conditions. -
I'm a lucky woman. - Proof
God has a plan."

Pamela, Pamela, Pamela … you’re gushing like a 22 year-old.  You’re FIFTY-TWO and this is your FIFTH marriage.  Please get a grip.

Enough said.  







2 comments:

  1. Now, even though The Gays can get married these days, I still get annoyed by these straight people that jump into it and out of it like it's a joke.
    Pam and Jon can both f**k off for being asshats.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...