Wednesday, March 20, 2019

THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF ...

1.   These freaking things right here:


No matter what, no matter where, these things follow me around.  I can guarantee you there will more than likely be one in my coffin.  And NO ONE WILL KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE.

2.  THESE!


WHEN are these freaking short ankle length pants going to go out of style?!  I HATE them.  You have to be 12 feet tall to wear them.  If you're 5'2" and fat, you look 5'2" AND FAT.  To the fucking left already!


3.  THESE!

Here is a plug:

Here is a socket:  



No matter which way I insert the plug, IT'S ALWAYS THE WRONG FUCKING WAY.  I have to then flip the plug over and re-insert.  I HATE THAT.  You think they'd mark them or something!


That's all.



To anyone who reads this and agrees, please comment.  I need to PROVE to Danny that these things are annoying not only to me but to others as well.  He thinks nobody will get it.  I think he's wrong and EVERYBODY will get it.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. #1 I like those things. I reuse them on other bags.
    #2 Who would ever ... ?
    #3 Do what i do... start to insert the plug, remember you get it wrong every time, and turn it over.

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAMEN, sister!
    ankle pants look fucking stupid on ANY leg.
    plastic bread clips hurt the planet.
    plugs should have a little design on them to point the way UP, like a phone charger has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's run the world ... you and me ... whaddaya say?

      Delete
  3. #1. I agree totally ! I never put them back on what I took them off of! Used them as make believe earrings as a kid.

    #2. What the frack?

    #3. Preach sistah! The same can be said for Kindle chargers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE HATE WHAT I HATE :)

      Delete
  4. I'm with you Debbie, there's probably millions of those plastic thingys pollluting the ocean right now.
    I'm short too so ankle pants, yeah not quite
    You know, I had never thought of the plugs but now that you pointed out .... LOL

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...