Monday, February 28, 2011

In my haste to get my "best and worst" out Monday ... the day right after the Awards ...

I neglected to include Jennifer Hudson and how amazing she looked in my Oscar recap. I had every intention of mentioning her and in my rush to post I FORGOT!!!! Special thanks to Divamom over at Act II (do check out her blog ... she's on my bloglist) who made me aware of my faux pas. Jennifer Hudson ... loved the gown, especially the color - that orange/tangerine ... beautiful. Loved the hair, loved the jewels, everything.
GRADE: A+ to the 9th Degree ...

1 comment:

  1. Say grace. By the time May gets here we could be even more fabulous than we are now!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...