Friday, March 12, 2021

J-LO and A-Rod ...

 Another one bites the dust.


Can I just say that I do not find A-Rod attractive AT ALL.  When he was a younger man, yeah.  Nice looking guy.  Mhmmm ... on second thought?  NO.  Not my type.  Anyway,  to me he looks kind of female in the face and he also has man boobs which is NOT ATTRACTIVE.  EVER.



                         SEE!  MAN BOOBS

Rumer has it that they've been having "issues" for a while now.  You see peeps, it is never a good idea to fuckin' broadcast EVERY momentous thing your love does for you.  BAD, BAD IDEA.  It is braggadocios and usually tends to backfire.  

And then one must consider the female in this so-called relationship.  J-lo is about as mature as a 17-year-old girl whose been invited to the prom by the quarterback of the football team.  The only problem with that is that J-lo is FIFTY-ONE.      

J-Lo quotes: 

“I do believe in marriage," she told Harper’s Bazaar in March 2018. “And I would love to grow old with somebody in a committed relationship. But I’m not forcing anything right now.”

Jen -- You're ALWAYS forcing it.  How do you not see that?

Lopez confessed on Today in May 2019 that she “always planned to get married again," adding: “I think that’s the goal, right? To find a partner to kind of walk through this crazy thing with, right?”

UH ... not when you've been through four marriages.  At some point you gotta ask yourself ... "maybe it's me?"


Perhaps now is a good time to seek therapy.  But, then again, maybe in your case it's too late.  Perhaps it would just be better to cut your losses and remain single.  Yeah.  I think that's the smarter way to go.  I mean you're 51 -- you're halfway to growing old already anyway.  Might as well call it a day and finish it off by yourself.  It's not such a bad thing, really.  You can have the entire bed to yourself.  You don't have to deal with a snoring man.  You don't have to worry what he's doing when he's not with you.  That right there is a very good reason.  

I mean let's not forget what started all of this suspicion in the first place.  A certain Southern gal who just happens to be on Southern Charm, and just happens to be "friends" with A-Rod.  I'm just sayin'.


Alex has quite the reputation with the ladies.

It seems to me that Alex wanted to be with J-Lo because she's J-Lo and J-Lo wanted to be with A-Rod because he's A-Rod.  You know ... like the two most popular kids in high school.  He is the football hero and she is the homecoming queen.  But in Hollywood.  It was bound to happen.  

It'll be interesting to see how all this mess pans out.  Who is next on J-Lo's hit list and who is next on A-Rod's.  Let's see .... what gorgeous Latino hasn't "Jenny from the Block" not bagged yet?  Oh well ... time will tell.  

Until then, HAPPY HUNTING!

5 comments:

  1. Anyone who DIDN'T see this coming had blinders on.
    I knew it was over the second the Southern Charm story came out because both these fools said there was nothing to it so you KNEW there was something to it.

    Lastly:
    "At some point you gotta ask yourself ... "maybe it's me?"

    She'll never do that because look at all the free press she gest "looking" for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plastic-stuffed jell-o and has-been ugly baseball playa. may they FOAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always hated J-Lo, and always will. She made a movie in our town, and I knew some of the crew, and she was apparently one big bee-otch. Also, she's so meh as an actor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, this is what happens when you start out as a pudgy little fly girl and then plasticize your self whether literally or figuratively. Self-esteem doesn't usually follow. Me? I went the other way. Skinny to fat works so much better! *Cough*
    A-Rod? Who he, and why he? I don't see it. Then again, I married a little brown Kermit the Frog who grew moobs. His torso now looks like Snoopy, and I love it! It must be personality. I don't know A-Rod but his face looks smarmy. I never cared for J-Lo even before the name reduction.
    Anne Marie said this so much more succinctly. She always does.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...