Tuesday, December 12, 2017

THE GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS ...



Jada, you really oughta cool it with the Juvederm.  You could poke an eye out with those cheekbones.


SO, once again Jada Pinkett Smith has gotten her panties in a twist because her girl, Tiffany Haddish was not nominated for a Golden Globe for "Girls Trip."  Jada ... you do realize that "Girls Trip" is hardly Shakespeare.  Yeah it made a hundred million dollars, but so what?  It was a funny little comedy.  You gotta take a chill pill.  Your righteous indignation is getting a bit tiresome.

Just so you all know who was nominated in this category:

Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
Judi Dench, "Victoria & Abdul"
Margot Robbie, "I, Tonya" (Tonya Harding biopic)
Saoirse Ronan, "Lady Bird"
Emma Stone, "Battle of the Sexes"
Helen Mirren, "The Leisure Seeker"

Girl, these are some heavy hitters.  Tiffany Haddish is funny as shit, but she has not yet earned her place in the above referenced category.  It's HOLLYWOOD Jada ... Like Washington D.C., but with more glitter. 
Quit trying to take a political stance.  It's just a movie. 

Personal Comments:  So, I saw "Get Out" ... how the f**k is this considered a comedy?  Yeah.  It got nominated in the Musical or Comedy category?  This movie scared the shit outta me.

I saw "Lady Bird" - Fabulous.
Am dying to see "I Tonya" (Tonya Harding biopic)
Want to see "Victoria & Abdul" - this girl loves a period piece.
No desire to see "Battle of the Sexes"
"The Leisure Seeker" - not sure I want to see this.  It's about Alzheimers and I'm afraid I'll cry.


SO I slept in the other bedroom last night.  Dan was snoring like a freight train.  This morning he finds me, kisses me goobye.  Calls me later in the day and says ...

Dan:  "Hey.  You slept in the other room huh?

Me:  "Yeah-huh!"

Dan:  "How come?"

Me:  Because you were snoring like a freaking freight train and I HAVE TO SLEEP.  You ALWAYS get to sleep.  I NEVER get to sleep.  If you were a nice husband you'd go sleep in the other room and I'd get to sleep in my nice comfy bed.

Danny:  [Silence]

TWENTY.  ONE..  YEARS.  Thank you.














2 comments:

  1. yep, 25 years here. we each have our own room. spouse snores/talks/kicks; who the fuck can sleep with THAT? spouses sleeping in separate rooms is more common than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your snoring pain, and i feel your pain at JPS always whining. STFU. I mean, doesn't Scientology offer a course she could use to deal with her "grief"?

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...