Thursday, November 2, 2017

A rant ....

Things that bug the shit outta me...

   1.   J-LO

She finds more ways to stay in the news than Donald Trump.  I saw this on MSN last night …

Lopez Reveals She 'Lost Herself' After Ben Affleck Engagement 'Self-Destructed in Front of the Entire World' 


Jennifer, this was a hundred and fifty years ago in 2003 .... No one cares.  You've already had 16 boyfriends since, including a marriage and a divorce, and you now have ANOTHER new boyfriend ....

BARF ... BARF
Gee!  Do you think he'll ask you to the prom????!!! 
 


Seriously Jen, you gotta grow the fuck up.  You're not 19 anymore ... you're pushing 50 hon.  And FYI folks, she's EIGHT years older than Alex.  I just felt the need to say that cause I’m a bitch.  Jennifer?  Do you think you could ever date a MAN who is older than you?  Like EVER?  

I didn't marry until I was 39.  I had a LOT of dudes.  But girl, you got me beat by at least 30.  Your ass has seen more dudes than a toilet seat.  And personally, I don't know of any women at the age of 48 who is as giddy and girly as you about love.  It's really quite embarrassing. You gotta pull yourself together bitch.

2.    PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE WHO HAVE LONG CONVERSATIONS 
      ON SPEAKER PHONE WITH THEIR DOOR OPEN  ... 
    
CLOSE THE F***ING DOOR!!!!!



3.  Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

 
No face in the history of mankind has ever been in such dire need of a bitch slap.  If you want to make me homicidal all you have to do is make me listen to her answer lie yet another question while enduring her endlessly blathering spin.

She must be destroyed.


 4.     Anything and everything having to do with 
         Trump.  All I have to do is hear his voice and 
         I slip deeper and deeper into a state 
         permanent malaise, and I am swallowed up in 
         a vortex of "big words" and tweets that make 
         me want to stick a fork in my brain and perform 
         my own lobotomy to remove all remnants, 
         memory, recall, thoughts .... of EVERYTHING
         Trump.  Like that movie "The Eternal Sunshine of a
         Spotless Mind."
       
Because to continue on in this fresh Hell of reality I realize that Satan has inhabited the White House and the world is fast approaching Armageddon.  Really.
   
 




  

5.    Sex Scandals of all types … now that everyone is coming out of the woodwork and accusing every man on earth of groping, harassing, and abusing, my fear is this: that people are ONCE AGAIN not going to take it seriously.  

Bottom line, when a woman accuses someone of sexual abuse and she goes to her Human Resources Department to report it THEN HUMAN RESOURCES SHOULD DO SOMETHING EVEN IF THE ABUSER IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING COMPANY (can you say HARVEY WEINSTEIN??????) GET IT??!!

Dick

*sigh* .... done.


2 comments:

  1. FUCK YEAH! everyone you mentioned here needs merciless bitch-slapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jlo? Every time she gets a new boyfriend he is the LOVE OF HER LIFE ... until someone else comes alonmg.

    Anyone talking loudly on a phone in public deserves to have their phone taken from them.

    Sarah Huckleberry? "No face in the history of mankind has ever been in such dire need of a bitch slap." Amen!

    _____? F**k off with anything and everything that comes out of his racist homophobic anti-immigrant misogynistic pie hole.

    When a woman, or a man, accuses someone of sexual abuse, listen and do something. To play it off like that's "just the business" is bull shiz.

    As you can see, I clearly am 1005 on board with The Rant!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...