Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 20th .... Happy Birthday Viggo

Though time has passed, the years gone by, my love for you, will never die.


How do I love thee? 
Let me count the ways ...


I love your sexy bohemian look with your long hair and scruff on the chin



I love you when you're all dressed up and look like an elegant man ...






































  

 I love you in a plain ol' shirt when you look like a regular guy

 


 
I love you dressed in cowboy gear on a horse with a gun at your side



































I love you in your bad boy look when you're all tatted up with a sneer ...



 







 But i love you most in your Aragorn suit with your sword
brandished high in the air ...


 THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

Happy Birthday you gorgeous hunk of man!
 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...