Saturday, October 7, 2017

BIG NEWS OF THE DAY ....


So it appears that Harvey Weinstein’s a perv.  Surprise surprise.  



Most men in power are pervs.  It comes with the territory.  They think they’re Napoleon ... like Donald Trump ... free to grab a pussy if the impulse so inclines them.


Remember Elliot Spitzer? He of moral turpitude who was patronizing thousand dollar call girls at the same time he was cracking down on prostitution?  




Or, more recently, U.S. Representative Tim Murphy who just copped to asking his mistress to get an abortion … this from a man who is adamantly pro-life.  However, he is now taking the high ground and not seeking reelection. 

Dear Mr. Murphy,

You suffer from delusional thinking.  You're not seeking re-election because you know you'll lose .... because YOU’RE A PERV.

Not to mention all the other pervs who hate homosexuals but seek out homosexuals in park bathrooms.   
(I'd post pictures but there are too many).


And you know what happens to these idiots?  Nothing.  Except for Anthony Weiner (which I didn’t expect, but hey) …



Above we have that great American Newt Gingrich and his third wife Calista, who he married in the Catholic church after he asked his second wife for a divorce while having an affair with wife no. 3 but now he's a good Catholic and so sorry about all the fucked up things he did to wives no. 1 and 2. 
 
AND WE VOTE FOR THESE ASSHOLES. 




Arnold to Maid: "I know, why don't you and I make the nasty and I won't wear a rubber or use any kind of protection whatsoever because I am the Sperminator and my seed does what I tell it to do and we can do it right here in my house and nobody will ever find out because I have billions and billions of dollars that will buy the silence of my minions while I fuck around on my wife of twenty-five years and destroy the mental/spiritual and emotional health of my four children ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Arnold, I have this funny little saying that I wish I could kill people for being assholes ... but only for ten minutes. In your case I'd make an exception. Instead of ten minutes ...you just STAY DEAD. OK?


The only way this behavior will change is when WOMEN run EVERYTHING.  PERIOD.  End of story.


So if you’re like me and sometimes think to yourself you are going to burn in Hell for the all the terrible things you’ve said and done in your life … I’m here to tell you ... all you have to do is read shit like this and say to yourself … 
NAH … I’M FINE.


4 comments:

  1. "The only way this behavior will change is when WOMEN run EVERYTHING. PERIOD. End of story." - FUCK YEAH! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, Deb. But what about Bill Cosby? Whatever happened to that SOB POS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, do I think women are any better than men? Not always, because at least some of these pigs [men] cheated and lied with women who are just as guilty because they knew their "lovers" were married.
    But these men [pigs] who think because they're rich, WHITE , and powerful means they can molest a woman, any woman, is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...