Thursday, August 17, 2017

VIGGO ...




I saw Viggo last night.  Yeah.  He dropped by in the ether.  I wasn’t expecting him.  But that’s usually how it is isn't it?  He looked rather nice.  He had on a suit and seemed happy.  He told me he had four movies coming out.  I told him I knew.  As we talked, he was signing some pictures of himself to give to me.  I found this rather touching.  He’d never really given me anything before. 

As he was autographing the photos I told him
“you know I got engaged” …

His reaction?  Minute.  Inconsequential, but not without my noticing the slightest of pauses .... and then back to signing the pictures and talking.  We bantered back and forth, not really saying anything at all.  It seemed we were both in a good place, though I did notice the tiniest trace of sadness in his eyes. 
I remained happy and upbeat as we spent a little more time together.  And then it was over. 
And I woke up.











1 comment:

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...