Sunday, January 17, 2016

TWO MOVIE REVIEWS ....

Unfortunately, this is the movie I saw this weekend.  The most depressing, violent, disgusting, horrible movie I have ever seen.  Basically it consisted of one horrible, disgusting scene after another.  Blood, guts, more blood, more guts, murder, betrayal ... I should have taken a Xanax just to sit through the whole thing.  And IT'S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.  Do not waste your money.  Unless you like blood, guts and violence.  

THEN, as is our habit, we snuck into another ... this is the one I originally wanted to see.


 Much better. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I'll skip both. Blood'n'guts ain't mah thang!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...