Wednesday, June 11, 2014

POST SCRIPT TO PREVIOUS POST ...

I SWEAR TO GOD!!!  In my last post where I talk about J-Lo and Casper the Friendly Ghost breaking up I WAS going to say that J-lo will be dating someone new ... like yesterday.  Then I thought ... nah ... be nice.  Then I see this on MSN Wonderwall ...  

Is J.Lo dating 'DWTS' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy?

Look at her looking all sweet and innocent ... like she hasn't effed the ENTIRE WORLD.
 
Let me answer this ... YEAH.  She probably is.  And if she isn't "dating" him, she's dating someone else because J-Lo CANNOT BE ALONE FOR ONE  SECOND.  It's incredible to me ... don't these women grieve?  Mourn?  MISS someone?  She's got to be missing a gene or something because that is just not normal. 
 
When I think of all the nights I cried over some jerk who broke up with me.  Or fretted over breaking someone's heart ... I just don't get it.  That's all.  I have no advice, nothing to say.  No snarky comments.  If you, however, do have a comment, FEEL FREE. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think she should change the title of her upcoming book from "Love" to "Needy".
    I don't think she gets upset at these breakups--and she's had A LOT--because I don't think she really invests in the relationship.
    JLo is about JLo and everything else is superfluous.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...