Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HERE IT COMES ... DAMMIT!

OK .... here's how I feel about the Paula Deen mess.  Paula Deen was born and raised in the South ... that alone should speak for itself.  I would imagine being born in the South, to someone like me who was born and raised in a big city, is kind of like being born on Mars.  I am not excusing what she said AT ALL, but according to my brother, who lived in Arkansas for 12 years he said that they say the "N" word like we say please and thank you.  And though I find that horribly disgusting, we're talking about Arkansas.  Not California or New York or some other big city where people tend to live in the 21st Century.  (p.s. I still have lots of family in Arkansas and they are really good people.  Really.  So no offense to all good Southerners). 

Here is why I'm pissed.  The Food Network dropped her IMMEDIATELY and she is losing clients, endorsement deals, and her business is going down the toilet, AND FUCKEN RUSH LIMBAUGH is still on the AIR!  I DON'T GET IT!  Rush Limbaugh has said HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE things.  Racist, sexist, misogynistic, UGLY things time and time again and he gets pass after pass.  I swear I do not understand how he can slide and Paula Deen is getting crucified.   

With that said, I am VERY disappointed in Paula because I totally love her.  And though I find it really disheartening to learn that she has admitted to saying the "N" word, I think that compared to the vitriol Rush Limbaugh has been spouting over the last 15 years, it doesn't seem fair to crucify her while that asshole still sits in his little radio booth spouting prejudice and hatred of all things. 

Okay ... onto other people I hate.  Mama Kardashian is getting her own talk show GOD HELP US.  So, apparently she LOVES little North West's name and explains that Kim and Kanye named her North as more "inspirational than directional" and it is meant to represent new heights (? ... that right there is fucken ridiculous).  Kardashian and West even allegedly pondered the thought ... "What's North of North?  Nothing."  ... WOW.  How fucking deep.  The duo (Kim & Kanye) also believe North is their highest point together as a couple, and that she (North West) represents a kind of "North Star" for them ... they are each other's North. 

PLEASE ... ALLOW ME TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE WORD NORTH.   


NORTH  
/nôrTH/
Noun:  The direction in which a compass needle normally points, toward the horizon on the left side of a person facing east.

Adjective:  Lying toward, near, or facing the north:  "the north bank of the river"; "the north door".

Adverb:  To or toward the north:  "the landscape became more dramatic as we drove north". 

Synonyms
Adjective.  Norther - northerly - boreal - septentrional - northward.
Adverb.  Northerly - northwards - northward - northwardly.

 

NO WHERE DOES IT STATE THAT "NORTH" IS "INSPIRATIONAL".  NORTH IS NORTH.  THAT'S ALL.  IT'S A DIRECTION.  LIKE UP OR DOWN.  THERE IS NOTHING INSPIRATIONAL ABOUT NORTH EXPECT IN YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL MINDS!!!  PERIOD.  AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 


We'll see how long kim and Kanye last.  And I can't wait until that little girl grows up and changes her name.

 
NEXT ... CHARLIE SHEEN.  WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?  Ohmygod Dude you are giving me a headache with all your flip flopping.  You're an asshole, you're a nice guy, you're an asshole, you're a nice guy ... today your an asshole again.  Firing Selma Blair??? ... you are such a dick.  What is the matter with you?  Honest to God Man get a grip!

*SIGH*  ... I feel much better now. 








3 comments:

  1. Sigh... everybody is nuts. And not in a good way. Like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula Deen needs to STFU. Not just with the n-word, but with ALL words. The correct answer a 66-year-old woman should give to the question, 'Do you use the n-word?" is "I did before I realized it was wrong." Not, "Of course!"

    Kris Jenner's show will tank because unless she talks Kardashian, most people find her abrasive and, yes, stupid. To quote Margaret Cho, again, "It'll be a Kardastrophe."

    North? At least it wasn't Apple. And Blue Ivy was already taken, though Kanye's lips are so glued to Jay Z's ass, I thought he'd go for Blue Ivy Too.

    Charlie Sheen is a self-entitled, coddled drug addict.
    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it once again. I wish the K family of fame whores would vanish.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...