Thursday, October 11, 2012

RE-RUN ... My First Viggo Kissing Dream ... *SIGH*



Every time I dream about my boyfriend we're in a library or a bookstore (there must be some meaning in this because I love books and reading and Viggo is a published poet and an artist ... I'll have to do some research on this) ... so, in my dream, Viggo and I have established a "friendship/crush" in the library/bookstore of my dreams, SO we're in the library with some students and we're all seriously discussing some deep and esoteric topic and I began to notice that Viggo is a little sad, but flirty at the same time.  Mhmmm.  So, we're all talking and then all of a sudden it was just he and I engaged in a deep conversation. He sat down in the middle of an aisle of books with his long legs stretched out in front of him and he started telling me about how he was having trouble with his girlfriend. She was 49 going on 50 and she had green hair. She was also having serious issues with menopause. "Awwww", I said "I know how that is. You must be patient with her because those hormones are real. And they're no fun." (All the while thinking GOD I WANT YOU ... but I had to be cool, nonchalant ... I had to come across as supportive and caring and not like the horny toad I was)

So, after he confides in me, he shakes his head and I could tell that he was embarrassed that he told me his girlfriend had green hair, but I let it go. I could also tell that he was really down but at the same time, I could tell he really liked me too.  So, we keep on talking and all of a sudden everyone starts to get up to leave, so we get up too, and head towards the elevator. We get into the elevator with about four other people. And as we're riding I could sense his desire for me growing ... omg ... the longing ... the yearning ... THEN, he placed his hand on my thigh.  SIGH .... pant, pant, pant.  Then, when we got to my floor, the doors opened, he reached for me and took my face in his hands and started kissing me (this is so stupid I know but I was so freaking excited when I woke up that I had a smile on my face all the way to work). Then, I say, "Viggo, I can't kiss you here, in front of all these people, let's get off the elevator ... "
AND THEN I WOKE UP.

I think it's A SIGN ...

7 comments:

  1. Big Seester,

    I read this post and immediately began to sing this Disney song over and over and over:

    "A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep...." :)

    So take another Ambien and dream part two...

    Love ya,
    Sister-Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the movie that I just watched...."Inception"...

    go back to sleep girlfriend...lol

    bun

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEBBIE! Thank you for coming to visit. You know how it is, it is just impossible to keep up with EVERYTHING, EVERYONE...I so appreciate that you came by and left a message because I know that yo are busy too. You are a hoot....what does your husband think about your dreams? tteeheee! He looks like your Viggo...there you GO! I will never forget when we met your husband and I said that he looks like Viggo and you looked at me, looked at your husband and then covered about 3/4 of his face and said, "yeah..."OMG that was a beautiful moment.

    Enjoy.

    Stay awake and kiss him. He is just as cute!!!!!

    LOVE FROM BOTH OF US OUT HERE IN COLD but beautiful Minnesota! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loca........that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was there music playing and birds chirping in the background? Were the clouds glowing and casting a beautiful "halo" around both of you??? GO BACK TO SLEEP AND FINISH THE DREAM!!! I wanna know how he kisses! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this is a premonition. Prepare yourself...wear cute underwear...shave your legs...it's gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie,
    At least he doesn't turn into a flesh eating zombie right in the middle of the kiss. That's the kind of dream (nightmare) I would probably have.

    Ruben

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...