Wednesday, October 17, 2012

AAARRRGGGHHH! ... YES. A rant.

Today is October 17 and it was 94 degrees today which is really starting to piss me off!  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FALL ALREADY DAMMIT!!!  I am so sick of this freaking hot weather!  I want to wear sweaters again, and socks ... NOT shorts and sleeveless t-shirts.  I look TERRIBLE IN SHORTS AND SLEEVELESS T-SHIRTS.  

Every morning when I get up I open the front door and WHOOM ... I can feel it ... the fucken heat ... like waves assaulting me.  I am certain it is global warming.  When I was a kid summer started in June and lasted until MAYBE mid-September.  Now summer starts in August and NEVER ENDS!!!!!  I feel like I need to buy more summer clothes and Thanksgiving is around the corner. 

As I write, it is 6:30 pm and it's like an oven outside.  I know you people who live where the weather is normal are probably disgusted by my bitching, but trust me, BE GLAD THAT WINTER IS COLD AND SUMMER IS HOT.  It's dependable.  It's NORMAL. Here in California Summer is HOT and winter is HOT.  It's like living on the sun.

4 comments:

  1. We have cooled off nicely. In the 40s and 50s at night, and 70s for daytime.
    It's been nice, but I don't trust it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb-you're in California hon.

    Duh! Like it's hot there.

    Fix a nice cold drink and relax.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over the heat too. Summer was too hot and it keeps getting hotter. Thankfully, it has cooled down in Colorado. The first ski resort opened this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer was too hot. I’m over the heat. Thankfully, it has cooled off in Colorado. The first ski resort opened this week.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...