Saturday, July 7, 2012

THE VIGGO CHRONICLES (Part VI)


Still in his arms, my thoughts were reeling.  I could feel our energies fusing and blending together strengthening our bond and helping us move onto the next plateau of love in the ether ... love in the ether ....LOVE IN THE ETHER!

I had to tell him.  I’d manifested myself into the ether to be with him, and though my feelings of love for him had always been real and true, I now had to wonder whether his feelings for me were real and true as well, or were they merely manipulated by my playing with space and time.  I had cast this spell and now I had to come clean and let the cards fall where they may.  He deserved the truth ... I had to let him know so he could make the choice on his own to either stay with me or to leave me.  The bitter truth of reality had tragically crashed into my dreams. 

While still in his embrace I silently began to cry.  I felt so embarrassed and desperate.  He'd never understand.  He'd feel used, played with.  Maybe it would be better if I just disappeared into the ether never to return again.  He looked at me, his hands cradling my face "Why are you crying?" he asked with a smile, certain I'm sure, that my tears were due to happiness.  I now began sobbing.  His face grew concerned.  Between choking sobs I said 

"I have to tell you something ..."  



(... to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...