Friday, October 15, 2010

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Well, it's been a big week for divorce. Everyone seems to be doing it.

Vicki Gunvalson (aka Miss Piggy) - how anyone could stay married to this broad for even half a minute is beyond me. Donn - you deserve a medal my friend. I think you should consider hooking up with Jeanna Keough. She deserves a NICE man and she's not such a ball buster. AND, she is an ex-Playmate. Not bad. Sounds like a match made in heaven. But she does have those two HORRIBLE boys. (p.s. to Jeanna - you need to dot both their eyes out). As for you Vicki, I hope all your millions keep you warm at night ... (p.s. P-R-O-Z-A-C. Just a thought).


Camille Grammer - Kelsey's soon-to-be ex-wife and cast member on Housewives of Beverly Hills. On the Beverly Hills Housewives bio it says she's an ex-dancer ... (does this include a pole?) I saw her on the Housewives and all I can say is ... she really knows how to writhe. And I would suggest that instead of botoxing the hell outta your face you should have your eyes done ... your EYEBALLS that is. Is it just me or she cross-eyed? This broad has two kids and FOUR nannies but she wants all of us to know that even though she has four nannies it doesn't mean she's not around ... okay Camille.

Christina Aguilera - don't laugh but this one surprised me. And though I really can't stand this little Diva, I somehow thought these two would be married a long time... kinda like Ann Margret and Roger Davis. Too bad. It's always sad when little ones are involved. (P.S. I don't wanna be mean, but is that the butt-ugliest guy you've ever seen?) I guess it's safe to say she really did love him. Only love could look beyond that nose and those ears. (ok ok - I'm gonna go to confession right after I finish this post).


Cat - The D.C. Housewife and soon-to-be ex-wife of official White House photographer. A Brit in America. Of all the Housewives, the D.C. Housewives is one I don't watch that often. I didn't like her much but now I do because she's hilarious and tells it like it is. Totally gets in the face of Michaele Salahi (White House dinner crasher and totally delusional), anywho, only mention her cause she's on her way to divorce court too.

Courtney Cox and David Arquette - beautiful gal, but she's so damn serious. I always wondered what the hell she saw in him. He's such a gigantic goof ball. But, he does have a connection to my boyfriend (his sister is Patricia Arquette and she played Viggo's girlfriend/wife in The Indian Runner - a must see for all Viggofiles). By Hollywood standards these two were married a aeon ... 11 years. Apparently, she got tired of "being his mother". Courtney, Courtney, Courtney ... that's what being a wife is ...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, these divorces must run in packs cuz you don't hear of any for a while, then all of a sudden there are 4 or 5 couples divorcing. Make sure you write about Sean and Robin Wright-Penn next time they decide to divorce....and then make up. :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Well I have to say that I'm really bummed that these film personalities getting divorced has really shocked and ruined my perception of them as society's measuring stick for sanity, balance and harmony of mind and soul.

    I mean, what do I have to hold on to now? Nothing makes sense anymore.

    Yuk, yuk, yuk.
    Ruben

    PS, Debbie, you might get a kick from my last post on Rattus Scribus.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...