Monday, April 19, 2010

La Mission

I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out last week. Benjamin Bratt has been doing a lot of press for it and since I already think he's a babe and a half I REALLY WANTED TO SEE IT. It was really good and I liked it alot. Though the character he plays is a tough guy, he will also break you heart ... plus, he is one hunka-hunka burnin' love. The movie takes place in the Mission District in San Francisco and it's basically about the lowrider culture (which is right up my alley) ... Benjamin Bratt OOZES, SEETHES with sexuality. OMG. I will always love my Viggo but this guy could seriously make me unfaithful in my head to my boyfriend Viggo. Check out this pic ... YOWZA ... I must have that tattooed bad boy! He really is such a good actor. If none of you have ever seen "Pinero" I'd suggest you rent it. It's about Nuyorican poet and playwrite, Miguel Pinero. A definite must see.

p.s. I wanna be a chola.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Deb - Funny how tattoos, a hot guy and a smokin' hot body make us want to go from nice ladies to firme rucas!!!! Break out the sharpies, the khakis and the chinos! Love the stories! Keep on keeping on girl! Love ya! Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too!! Thanks I was wondering about the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina u wer a cha cha chick !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

SHORT AND SWEET .. THE WHITE HOUSE DINNER and other current events ...

  Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez at White House dinner.     Hun, this tacky rag might work at the Golden Globes (and even then it would be co...