Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Few Hot Topics

Okay, I feel I really need to address this poor, crazy girl, Heidi Montag. There are before/after pictures, before/after/after, and before/after/after/after pictures. She was a really cute girl before she had anything done. She was beautiful after her first visit to the plastic surgeon and now she looks like WAX. Weird. Beautiful but weird/bizarre beautiful.

This is the original Heidi. Adorable. Beautiful smile. NOTHING WRONG WITH HER.







This is Heidi after her first visit to the surgeon's office. She had her nose done and breast implants. I think she looks BEAUTIFUL. This was perfect. NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING MORE.

This is Heidi now ...


She looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. She doesn't look real. She looks like a wax dummy at Madame Tussaud's. And she's only 23! This is troubling on so many levels. First of all, I think the stupid ass doctor who agreed to do 10 procedures at one time should have his license removed. I saw an interview she did where she states she almost died after all those procedures. She now says she feels like plastic, and she can barely open her mouth to speak because her jaw was completely redone, but she still has no regrets (Ay) says she loves her new look and calls it the "new and improved Heidi." NEW AND IMPROVED. That's scary. I'm not against plastic surgery. If you have a big ol nose and wanna change it, I say go for it. If you have no boobs and want some, I say go for it. But this is crazy. We all have things about ourselves that we don't like and we learn to accept them, at least in my day you did. You had no choice. I cannot imagine what this little girl is going to do when she turns 30, let alone 40. She definitely needs a psychological intervention. By the way, I saw on t.v. the other night a procedure where you can now make the whites of your eyes SUPER white ... WTF! They inject your eyeballs with some solution and voila! Super white eyeballs. And everyone knows how important it is to have super white eyeballs.


Here's a pic of another obsessed chick ... I originally saw her on Oprah. She stated that she has to constantly have Q-tips on her or she can't breathe cause she's had so many nose jobs! She has to put Vaseline on the Q-tip and then stick them in her nose.

OK ... on to other hot topics .... everyone is still looking for Tiger. Let me tell you folks, this narcissistic, arrogant little man is not going to turn up until he wants to. Rumor has it he is in a sex addiction residence ... somewhere ... whatever. I hope his weiner falls off.
Here's another newsflash: John Edwards now admits fathering a child with the woman he had an affair with.



and now a picture of the innocent victims of this act of betrayal:


Here's a novel idea. Since there isn't a living politician on earth who has any morality or ethics, why don't we just start electing hoodrats to the government? Clean 'em up, put them in $1,000 suits and you wouldn't know the difference, except YOU'D KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING. A HOOD RAT IN 'SPENSIVE SUIT.
I cannot tell you how sad this makes me. This poor woman, Elizabeth Edwards, fighting cancer no less, and her children, plus the illegitimate child he made with the 40 plus year old bimbo all have to live with the fact that this asshole is their father. It just angers me so much. HE WAS MARRIED TO ELIZABETH FOR OVER 30 YEARS! MY GOD. Doesn't that mean anything to you! You both grieved the death of a child! I JUST DON'T GET IT. Let's just say I'd hate to be John when this amazing woman passes. Who'd wanna live with that shit on their conscious. Jerk.
And last, but not least ... Octomom ...

... I have no words.












and that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

  1. My neighbor saw Octomom at Stater Brothers with an enterage of people helping her. On the view this morning they said that Heidi's' new CD that is coming out is labeled "Superficial". Isn't' that ironic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie...you are so kind to come and visit with me! GUESS WHAT! I BLEW THE DATE! IT'S NEXT THURSDAY WOWOWOWOOOWOW! I am so dumb sometimes...Master's my butt! Thank you anyhoooo for thinking of me! I will cherish your kindness and carry it with me NEXT WEEK! Bisous, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debbie
    I don't even know who half of these celebrities are, so to me most of what they do is TOTALLY unimportant. But it's clear that some of them have way too money, way too much time, and way too much sense of entitlement, and way too little brain development, and that's why they plastic surgery themselves into the history books under: "Stranger Than Fiction."

    Ruben

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...